Sunday, August 19, 2018

Q: Describe your feelings about fasting.  List some things you have fasted for and how it made you feel.
A: It's cool. I've fasted for Grandma and Grandpa because they were sick in the hospital. It made me feel hungry because I fasted dinner too. I fasted dinner too because they were both sick and they needed extra help.

Q: What is your favorite color?  Your favorite outfit?  Your favorite number?  Why?
A: Black. My favorite outfit is the one I'm wearing right now because its comfortable. Probably 2 Septillion.

Q: What are your favorite foods?
A: Steak, Top Sirloin, any meat that starts with an S, Bacon, Boiled Eggs

Q: What is your favorite holiday and why?
A: I like Christmas because its fun, you're off from school, and because it might snow.

1 comment:

  1. I love to fast and I pray a lot when I do, because praying makes me not feel so hungry. Thank you for fasting for us. We needed it, and I am convinced that so many people fasting and praying is why Heavenly Father decided grandma could stay here longer. Love you

    ReplyDelete