Sunday, March 15, 2015

So, I took my GT test.  In Scouts we were having a race with the Cubs and I won it.  In the Pinewood Derby I got 6th place.  1st place was Austin, then it was Garrett, then is was Kalahni, then it was Grant, this it was Evan, then it was me, then it was Gabe, then it was William, then Hazen, then Jake got last place.  

In Spring Break, I was working for Mom all day long because she was sick.  But, for that I earned some media time.  I also went to Sea World.  On my first ride at Sea World, it was going to be the Great White but it was closed.  James came.  I invited him to a Main Event party.  He liked it.  I hit a jackpot on a game where you drop a ball.  Then I hit another jackpot on a football game where you're trying to push balls into the goal.  Then I tried a game where you try and fit a key through the hole but I got nothing.  Grandma and Grandpa came too.

In school, I got straight A's over the last week.  And, I'm reading this one book that has a movie to it.  It's called The Guardians of Ga'hoole.  And I'm also in this reading group.  I've just started.  And in Chess Club, I beat one of the hardest guys in the world.  And I got all of my achievements to be done on my account.

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you. If I'd have known you knew how to play chess, I'd have played you....and you would have beaten me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite chess move is called Castle King side. It was the first special chess move I ever learned. Love you!

    ReplyDelete