Sunday, December 7, 2014

I got baptized on November 29th.  I felt the Holy Spirit.  I was a little scared when I was getting baptized, but I still got baptized.  And now I feel excited.  And my Dad took some pictures of me outside.  And I got scriptures (2 books) and I got a CTR ring and a Faith in God book.  I've only completed one question of my Faith in God.  After that we took a family picture.  And after that I played with Allie and Miles.  Miles, I gave him a little part of my cookie.  He gobbled it up and he wanted some more so I took him to the cookie stand.  Errolyn and Cameron said he's not aloud to come near it.  We out to eat at Olive Garden and they wanted me to wear this birthday hat and I did not want to wear it because it was a cook hat.

And on my birthday, I went to my first Scout thing and I did the 3-legged race, the wheel barrow race, and we were planning for this excited thing.  And I got this Cub Scout book and I'm doing good on it.  I've already passed off my Bobcat badge and I'm in the middle of doing my Wolf.  And I can say the Cub Scout pledge and the pack pledge.  First I'm going to say the Cub Scout one: "I Logan, promise to do my best, to do my duty, to God and my country, to help other people, and to obey the law of the pack."  Now here's the pack pledge: "The Cub Scouts follow Akala.  The Cub Scouts help the pack go.  The Pack helps the Cub Scouts grow.  The Cub Scouts give good will."  And I'm going to share the Cub Scout motto: "Do your best."  And what Webelos stands for: "Will be loyal Scouts."  And that's in all my Bobcat.  And the last part of my Bobcat was talking about safety rules.  I passed off that too.  And I did the whole thing in 20 or 15 minutes.

Messiah was yesterday.  We had lots of fun.  We sang the Wexford Carol and we sung a song with the Youth.  And after that, we went to the Primary room and we got a Hershey kiss, the candy not the actual kiss.  And after that, me and some other of my friends went to a certain place and we had lots of fun.  At the end, Grant, one of my friends, he was breaking things, little hymn carriers, and me and Zenock were fixing them.  I built this really cool thing out of tables.  I ran across it the 2nd time.  And guess what I felt?  I felt a slight tip over like it was about to tip over.  And so I helped with chairs then we left and ate at Applebees.  It seemed to me that Allie was bored watching us eat.  Then Cameron and Errolyn got shakes and me and Emma got ice cream sundaes.  And it was no fair 'cause Cameron and Errolyn had bigger cups than ours.  Then we left for Applebees.  We read scriptures at home and after scriptures it was like 10:30.  And also, my Mom started up this scripture reading chart, if we read the 1st five days we get an ice cream bar, then the next 10 days we get a Redbox and the next 8 we get a donut.  And we have to fill up the days on the chart or we have to do things to make it up so we don't miss the prize.  We're like on the 17th day.  We need one more day till we get it.  Our Family Home Evening doesn't count so we just have to read scriptures.

1 comment: