Sunday, July 20, 2014

For a whole week the Beans were here.  We had a lot of fun.

We went on a family vacation to Houston.  We went to the beach, that was the first place we went.  Then we went to a swimming pool.  Then that was a day.  Then we went to Nasa.  Then we went to the Boardwalk.  Then that was the end of the day.  Then the next day we went to the Children's Museum and Natural Museum of History.  Then that was the end of the day.  Then the next day we went to the Aquarium.  Then that was the end of the day.  Then the next day we saw James' baptism and we went home.

My favorite thing on Nasa was seeing the movie of the rocket ships.  And the boardwalk, my favorite ride where you go uuuuuupppppp and doooooowwwwwn and uuuuuupppppp and doooooowwwwwn. (The rocking ship.)  My favorite part of the Children's Museum was the rock climbing and exercise place and being on the news.  And at the Natural History Museum my favorite part was the gems.  Then we went to the Aquarium and I had a bunch of favorite parts: petting the sting rays, they feel so weird and cool and squishy, and seeing the sharks, and seeing the octopus and the parrot.  We stayed at Grandma's and Grandpa's for two days.  My favorite part of Grandma's and Grandpa's was the building blocks.

1 comment:

  1. I have never been to Nasa, but it looks so cool. I think Will will really enjoy it sometime.

    ReplyDelete