Sunday, November 17, 2013

Q: Do you like sports? If so, which ones and why?

A: No.  The only sports I don't like is swimming, yeah you can die, basketball, cause when you jump up you might twist your neck and die.  I don't like football because you get wrestled up.  I like soccer, volleyball, baseball, tennis, and gymnastics, and running.  I like them because you cannot die, it's because of volleyball is so easy.  Soccer you just have to run fast to get the ball and score a goal.  

David and Heidi came last week and it was fun.  My soccer game came last week.  We were facing the Red Dragons versus the Rattlers and we faced them three times.  And we lost one time and we won two times.  I scored a goal and it was the hardest goal that no one ever did.  

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to break it to you, Logan, but gymnastics gave a higher fatality rate than swimming, basketball, or football. lol. Don't do pole vaulting. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like to do sports that are not as dangerous. Congratulations on getting your goal. Love you.

    ReplyDelete