Monday, October 14, 2013

My favorite part of school is P.E. because I like doing the exercise and I like doing the little games.  And when I do the exercise it always makes me strong.  The missionaries came over and they ate with us.  We went to Six Flags.  I went on the Roadrunner, I went on a little Cart Wheel, I went on the Scoobie Doo ride two times, and big giant swings, and some other rides.  We went to Daddy's work and I made it up all the way to the rock climbing thing.  And I made it two times up and I never felled.  And when I was playing Mario Cart and I got a lot of firsts and a lot of seconds.  It was fun.  I started soccer.  And we had our first games.  The first game we lost but the second game we won.  On the first game I scored the first two goals and on the second game I scored a sweet goal.  When Mom and Dad were gone on their trip, we had a babysitter and her name was Kathleen.  And after we were done with our charts we played media all the time until it was night.  And I played on Mom's computer.  Then the game I played was Bone and Arrow Castle.  Then Chubbie Knight and I won it.  Then I played Armies and I beat the whole thing.

1 comment: